J Turner Research recently reviewed 63,000 properties that were extensively studied nationwide. Carmel Apartments and North Upland Terrace, were recently ranked in the 1% for achieving outstanding ratings and reviews.
How does a property make the list? A property has to have a minimum ORA (Online Reputation Assessment) Score of 86 and at least 20 online reviews. J Turner uses the following criteria to evaluate the best apartments in the nation.
- Quick reaction time to resident concerns.
- Follow-up on all resident submissions positive or negative.
- Management’s ability to change course, if warranted.
- Stay ahead of potential resident issues.
- Build solid camaraderie in the office through teamwork.
- 100% open door policy with residents.
- Create a ‘buzz’ and connect with residents on social media.
- Provide superior customer service where residents’ needs come first.
- Communicate with residents at all times.
- Don’t shy away from sharing negative reviews.
Source: J Turner Research
Check Out Some of Inland Empire’s Best Apartments!
North Upland Terrace
North Upland Terrace, a gated residential community in Upland, CA, features studio, one, and two bedroom apartments. Also included are private patios or balconies and covered parking with storage. North Upland Terrace is located near a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options within a short walking distance.
Carmel Apartments, located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, is a community that includes one, two, and three bedroom apartments. Newly remodeled apartments include optional upgrades such as quartz counter tops, laminate or wood style plank flooring, and upgraded kitchens. Carmel Apartments also features a pool and spa and a 24 hour fitness center. Carmel has recently undergone renovations to their outdoor terrace to include new modern tables, ambient lighting, and comfortable seating.
Discover New Renovations at Lewis Apartment Communities
Renovating apartments and amenities is an important part of our business because it focuses on not only upgrading the community but improving the quality of life for residents. Learn more.